Buying a home for the first time in any market can be a little stressful. Unfortunately our current market in Eastern NC makes it a little more stressful with the multiple offer situations and homes
My top 5 attractions living in Fayetteville
Dated: April 7 2021
I moved to Fayetteville when I married my husband, Alden in 2018. Fayetteville is honeslty a place I never imagined myslef living, but I am sure glad we ended up here. I have truly grown to love it! As a country girl at heart, I love being in the city and so close to so many necessities and fun! So I am brining you my top 5 things I love about living in Fayetteville North Carolina!
1. Shopping Local. Even though Fayetteville is a big city, I love that there are so many locally owned shops. Some of my favorites include Betty Kellys, Shop White Trash, Pressed, and Stevie's!
2. Food! Fayetteville is a place for a foodie and Lord knows I love my food. So many great restaurants and choices so close by. Some of my favorites include Chris' Steakhouse, Luigi's, Blue Moon Cafe, and Pierro's.
3. Fort Bragg. I love being able to look heroes in the eye each day. So many veterans live here and active military with Fort Bragg being here. I try to always recognize them when I see them out and thank them for their service. I am thankful to live where freedom and sacrifice is something I can witness firsthand everyday.
4. Woodpeckers! Fayetteville became the home of the minor league baseball team two summers ago and it is so much fun! Segra Stadium is downtown. I love baseball and so I love going to the games and the other fun events they host for the community.
5. Junior League of Fayetteville! I just joined the JL this year and am a provisional member. I have been loving it so far and look forward to the opportunities to serve this community!
6. one more for bonus- THE COFFEE SCENE! nuff said :)
I have always loved helping and teaching others, and I am so blessed to have found a career in Real Estate that allows me to do both daily. I was born and raised in Dunn, NC. I went to college at Mere....